The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later

Canada Fire crews on scene of house fire in Halifax

01:16  06 march  2018
01:16  06 march  2018 Source:   globalnews.ca

B.C. couple says iPhone sparked fire that destroyed their home and want Apple to compensate them

  B.C. couple says iPhone sparked fire that destroyed their home and want Apple to compensate them A Langley family is blaming tech giant Apple for a fire that destroyed their home. Cathy and Ian Finley say the fire was sparked by an iPhone 6 that was charging on a chair in their living room."I came home and put my phone on charge in our house, went off to feed the goats and 20 minutes later I came back and there was smoke billowing from the roof of our house," Cathy said.READ MORE: Electronic charging devices, cables can pose fire riskAfter a year of negotiating with their insurer, the Finleys have been awarded a $600,000 payout, which is going towards the construction of a new house.

Fire crews were called to a house fire in the Victoria Road and Queen Street area of Halifax on Monday evening. “It’s still right now a very fluid scene ,” he said. “The crews are working pretty hard. The way the building is designed and is structured on the insides, we have multiple crews on multiple

Halifax Fire crews are battling a fire at a property near Quinpool Road and Connaught Avenue. Smoke was seen coming from the roof of the house and fire The generous soul will be made rich, And he who waters will also be watered himself. – Proverbs 11:25. Top Canadian News – Crews on scene of

Fire crews were called to a house fire in the Victoria Road and Queen Street area of Halifax on Monday evening. © Steve Silva/ Global News Fire crews were called to a house fire in the Victoria Road and Queen Street area of Halifax on Monday evening.

Emergency crews were called to a building fire in the area of  Victoria Road and Queen Street in Halifax on Monday evening.

The area is blocked off as firefighters battle the blaze.

Smoke could be seen in the neighbourhood.

Fire crews were focused on the basement of the multi-unit housing building.

More to come...

Conveyor belt fire at Calgary airport .
A conveyor belt fire at the Calgary airport caused a bit of a stir for passengers waiting to take off Tuesday night. Liz Robb was at the airport waiting for a connecting flight back home to Ontario when she saw the fire on the tarmac at around 10:30 p.m."I was hanging out in a lounge waiting for a later flight when I heard some people talking about fire on the tarmac," she explained. "So we all got up to look out the window."As she watched, Robb began recording the ordeal. She said she could see flames coming from a conveyor belt that moves luggage on and off planes.

Source: http://ca.pressfrom.com/news/canada/-65532-fire-crews-on-scene-of-house-fire-in-halifax/

—   Share news in the SOC. Networks

Topical videos:

This is interesting!