Entertainment Pauley Perrette Responds To CBS Statement Regarding Tweets About “Multiple Physical Assaults” On Set

14:35  16 may  2018
14:35  16 may  2018 Source:   deadline.com

Pauley Perrette Hints At Physical Abuse, Bullying On Set Of ‘NCIS’

  Pauley Perrette Hints At Physical Abuse, Bullying On Set Of ‘NCIS’ Pauley Perrette‘s final NCIS episode as beloved character Abby Sciuto just aired last week, and already the actor is publicly hinting at possible reasons for her departure. Perrette, 49, starred on NCIS for 15 seasons, and has never stated exactly why she left the show. READ MORE: Seann William Scott to replace Clayne Crawford after ‘Lethal Weapon’ firingOn May 13, Perrette posted a series of cryptic tweets, referring to “multiple physical assaults” and “bullying.” Though she didn’t state any accusations outright, she also made reference to a “machine keeping [her] silent.” © Provided by Corus Media Holdings, Inc.

UPDATED : Pauley Perrette took to Twitter to respond to CBS ’ statement on her tweets suggesting that she was the victim of “ multiple physical assaults ” which may have led to her departure. “I want to thank my studio and network CBS They have always been so good to me and always had my back

NCIS actress Pauley Perrette claims she endured “ multiple physical assaults ” on the set of one of her shows, and said that is the reason why she left.

 [Video by Fox News]

Pauley Perrette took to Twitter to respond to CBS’ statement on her tweets suggesting that she was the victim of “multiple physical assaults” which may have led to her departure.

“I want to thank my studio and network CBS They have always been so good to me and always had my back,” she tweeted (see below).

Her response comes shortly after CBS released a statement saying, “Pauley Perrette had a terrific run on NCIS and we are all going to miss her. Over a year ago, Pauley came to us with a workplace concern. We took the matter seriously and worked with her to find a resolution. We are committed to a safe work environment on all our shows.”

Lawsuit against 'NCIS' star Pauley Perrette denied by court due to ex-husband's history

  Lawsuit against 'NCIS' star Pauley Perrette denied by court due to ex-husband's history Former “NCIS” star Pauley Perrette won a small legal victory over her ex husband, who was trying to sue her for stalking and defamation. A California judge has ruled that he has insufficient evidence to file a proper lawsuit.  As previously reported, Perrette’s ex husband, musician Francis “Coyote” Shivers, claimed that the 49-year-old actress previously broke into his home and assaulted a female guest while demanding that he take her back. However, Shivers has been known to the state of California as a vexatious litigant since 2008.

NCIS actress Pauley Perrette claims she endured “ multiple physical assaults ” on the set of one of her shows, and said that is the reason why she left. The actress, whose last episode on the CBS series aired on May 8

NCIS actress Pauley Perrette claims she endured “ multiple physical assaults ” on the set of one of her shows, and said that is the reason why she left.

PREVIOUS: NCIS producer CBS Television Studios has responded today to a series of tweets by the CBS series’ longtime regular Pauley Perrette, who exited the show in a two-part sendoff earlier this month. This past weekend, she took to Twitter with a series of posts suggesting she was the victim of “multiple physical assaults” which may have led to her departure.

The tweets from Perrette, who had been part of the hit CBS drama since its first season, have raised questions about why she was leaving the show.

“I feel I have to protect my crew, jobs and so many people. But at what cost? I don’t know,” she wrote in a series of four tweets Saturday night and Sunday  (see them below). “Just know, I’m trying to do the right thing, but maybe silence isn’t the right thing about crime.”

‘NCIS’ Says Goodbye To Pauley Perrette In Tear-Jerking Send-Off

  ‘NCIS’ Says Goodbye To Pauley Perrette In Tear-Jerking Send-Off SPOILER ALERT: This story contains details of Tuesday night’s episode of NCIS. The time has come. Fans of the beloved character of Abby  Sciuto (Pauley Perrette) gathered around their televisions with a box of Kleenex to say farewell to NCIS‘s favorite goth forensic scientist after 15 seasons. In the second part of Perrette’s two-part farewell titled “Two Steps Back,” we see the fate of Reeves (Duane Henry) and our dear Abby as they were held at gunpoint in the previous episode.

Pauley Perrette Responds To CBS Statement Regarding Tweets About “ Multiple Physical Assaults ” On Set – Update. 1 hour ago. TVLine.

Pauley Perrette , who quit the hit CBS drama amid set trouble exclusively reported by Radar, is now on the Twitter attack! PHOTOS: George Michael’s Boyfriend Makes A Bombshell Statement Following Suicide Tweets . It’s horrifying. I left. Multiple Physical Assaults .

Using phrases including “Multiple Physical Assaults,” Perrette wrote that “maybe I’m wrong about not ‘spilling the beans’ about the story,” without giving further details. But she added, “I refused to go low, that’s why I’ve never told publicly what happened.”

She added: “There is a ‘machine’ keeping me silent, and feeding FALSE stories about me. A very rich, very powerful publicity ‘machine’. No morals, no obligation to truth, and I’m just left here, reading the lies, trying to protect my crew. Trying to remain calm. He did it.”

When Perrette made her exit official last fall, she said “there have been all kinds of false stories as to why,” but that she made the decision to leave the year before.

This afternoon, CBS TV Studios responded. “Pauley Perrette had a terrific run on NCIS and we are all going to miss her. Over a year ago, Pauley came to us with a workplace concern. We took the matter seriously and worked with her to find a resolution. We are committed to a safe work environment on all our shows.”

Disturbing details emerge of violent sex offender being released from prison

  Disturbing details emerge of violent sex offender being released from prison A disturbing picture is emerging of a man police say is a high risk to reoffend in a violent manner. The man is Eddie Matthew Henshaw, 45, who is just completing a 32-month sentence for sexual assaults that occurred in the Windsor area of Nova Scotia. On Tuesday, RCMP issued a high-risk offender notification because of Henshaw's imminent release from Dorchester Penitentiary in New Brunswick. In their notice, RCMP said Henshaw has a criminal history dating back to 1993 that includes assaults and sexual assaults. The crimes that led to his current sentence involve sexual assaults against young children.

NCIS actress Pauley Perrette claims she endured " multiple physical assaults " on the set of one of her Former 'NCIS' Star Pauley Perrette Hints At crime" and " Multiple Physical Assaults ". Perrette 's final tweet claims Perrette was a diva on set who

Pauley Perrette , who played forensic scientist Abby Sciuto on NCIS for 15 seasons, announced her sudden exit from the show back in October and fans were confused. Multiple Physical Assaults . Fans have asked Pauley to tell the full story behind her tweets , but she's stayed tight-lipped so far.

The final episode of Perrette as goth forensic scientist Abby Sciuto aired May 8 in the second of a two-part sendoff. The episode drew a season-high 14.8 million viewers.

CBS to Recast Mira Sorvino, Dave Annable After Picking Up ‘The Code’ to Series .
Legal drama now needs a new male lead; Sorvino was intended to be a series regularAnnable was to play the male lead, while Sorvino was set to be a regular on the show. CBS has not begun re-casting for the two roles.

Source: http://ca.pressfrom.com/news/entertainment/-74871-pauley-perrette-responds-to-cbs-statement-regarding-tweets-about-multiple-physical-assaults-on-set/

—   Share news in the SOC. Networks

Topical videos:

This is interesting!