Offbeat Goat Gifted to 10-Year-Old As Early Birthday Present Saves Family From House Fire

12:40  15 april  2017
12:40  15 april  2017 Source:   Inside Edition

Burnt Toronto House Is Unsafe To Enter And On Sale For $599K

  Burnt Toronto House Is Unsafe To Enter And On Sale For $599K Burnt Toronto House Is Unsafe To Enter And On Sale For $599KA Toronto home is on sale for $599,000 — which doesn't seem bad given the current state of the housing market. But there are a few major catches.

Pet Goat Saves Family From House Fire . 10 - year - old Abigail Bruce of Poinsett County was asleep in the living room Saturday night when the family ’s pet goat , Speedy, started bleating loudly and jumping on her legs and chest.

Goat Gifted to 10 - Year - Old As Early Birthday Present Saves Family From House Fire . A goat became the unlikely hero for this Arkansas family when he saved them from a devastating house fire .

Speedy, the goat purchased just two days ago, woke up 10-year-old Abigail by bleating and jumping as smoke filled their home. © Provided by CBS Interactive Inc. Speedy, the goat purchased just two days ago, woke up 10-year-old Abigail by bleating and jumping as smoke filled their home. A goat became the unlikely hero for this Arkansas family when he saved them from a devastating house fire.

10-year-old Abigail Bruce of Poinsett County was asleep in the living room Saturday night when the family’s pet goat, Speedy, started bleating loudly and jumping on her legs and chest.

When Abigail woke up, all she could see was smoke, according to WREG.

She then dashed into her parents’ room, and alerted them to smoke that was filling up inside the home.

Great-Grandfather Breaks Record After Celebrating His 105th Birthday With Roller Coaster Ride

  Great-Grandfather Breaks Record After Celebrating His 105th Birthday With Roller Coaster Ride Jack Reynolds spent his 105th birthday riding a roller coaster, all in an attempt to raise money for a local air ambulance charity. All Jack Reynolds wanted for his 105th birthday was to ride a roller coaster.On Thursday, Reynolds, of Chesterfield, England, became the oldest man in the world to ride a non-inversion roller coaster. He was enthralled as he took the record-breaking ride with his 56-year-old daughter Jayne.“I was amazed — really amazed," Reynolds told Good Morning Britain following the ride on the Twistosaurus at Flamingo Land theme park in Malton.

ROY, Utah -- A 10 - year - old boy celebrating his birthday saved his family from a house fire on Tuesday. The fire broke out just before 9 a.m. at 4316 South 2875 West because of an electrical issue with the refrigerator motor, firefighters said.

When a Weiner 10 - year - old got a goat as an early birthday present , she didn’t know she was getting a lifesaver. In fact, some would say the timing of the goat ’s arrival was perfect. “We got the goat Thursday,” said Nick Bruce, Abigail’s father.

Her dad, Nick Bruce, then realized the flames were coming from the garage, and the smoke and fire was coming through the windows.

The family was able to escape through the bedroom window.

When the fire department later arrived to the scene, they were able to put out the fire but all of the family’s belongings were damaged by smoke.

But, Abigail and her parents were unscathed, thanks to the goat that joined their family two days ago as an early birthday gift.

She guessed her goat might have panicked because he was having a hard time breathing, and woke her in the process.

"I didn't approve of him at first,” Bruce admitted. "But he’ll be here from now on.”

Officials believed the cause of the fire was an electrical problem.

Firefighters Surprise Mom-to-Be With Baby Shower and New Apartment After Hers Was Lost in Fire .
Nicola Taylor, 30, was 8-months-pregnant when she awoke to thick black smoke engulfing her apartment. A group of Florida firefighters showed a different display of heroism when they threw a baby shower for a soon-to-be-mother who lost all her belongings in a blaze the week before.Nicola Taylor, 30, of Broward County, was moved to tears when the Lauderhill Fire Department gifted her baby items, clothes, and a lease on a new apartment when they surprised her with a baby shower on Wednesday.“I didn’t expect it,” Taylor told InsideEdition.com. “It took me by surprise.

—   Share news in the SOC. Networks

Topical videos:

This is interesting!